Where is unequal treatment forbidden?
UNEQUAL TREATMENT IS FORBIDDEN IN THE AREA OF, inter alia:
- Matters related to employment, e.g. entering into an employment relationship, unfavourable system of remuneration, denying a promotion or trainings
- Access to and conditions of using labour market instruments and services, such as employment agency, professional consultancy, support in active search for a job, financing the costs of transport to work etc.
- Undertaking vocational training
- Conditions for taking and conducting business or professional activity
- Acting in trade unions, employers’ organizations and professional self-governing associations
- Social security
- Health care
- Education and higher education
- Services offered publicly